Rhode Island Defective Products Attorney
Most Rhode Islander’s use everyday consumer products assuming that they have been properly designed, manufactured, tested and labeled for safe use. When a serious injury or wrongful death results from a defective product, the injured person and their family can engage the services of a Rhode Island Defective Products Liability Attorney to seek compensation for their injuries. We expect the products we purchase and use to be designed and manufactured in such a manner that they are safe for our use. We also expect that the sellers and manufacturers of products will give us reasonable warnings of dangerous propensities of their products. The Ways A Product May Be Deemed Defective:
- Design Flaw / Defect: This occurs when the product was designed with a defect that makes the product dangerous.
- Manufacturing Flaw / Defect: This exists when a safely designed product turns dangerous because the manufacturer failed to make the product in accordance with the original planned specifications.
- Inadequate warnings or instructions: This is when the directions or instructions to you, the consumer, are not complete and do not give proper directions for use of and/or warnings of dangers in, the product.
The Way We Establish A Product Liability Case
- The product was defective.
- The defect existed prior to the manufacturer releasing the product.
- The defect caused your damages.
A Rhode Island Defective Product Liiability lawsuit requires extensive research and investigation, including the identification of all liable manufacturers, marketers, distributors and retailers. Here at Mandell, Schwartz & Boisclair, we have developed a substantial practice in the investigation and litigation of Rhode Island lawsuits based on defective products. We represent people from across the Rhode Island who have been seriously injured by unsafe and defective products. We are experienced Rhode Island Products Liability TRIAL lawyers, capable of investigating, preparing and presenting lawsuits and litigation at all levels of the state and federal courts related to:
- Power tools
- Cars and other motor vehicles including:
- Air bags
- Tire blowout
- SUV rollover
- Toxic exposure
- Dangerous drugs
- Lead / Mercury Poisoning
- Heavy equipment
- Industrial machinery
- Toxic Torts
- Sports Equipment including:
- Scuba/Ski diving equipment
- Football helmets
- Baseball Bats
Here at Mandell, Schwartz & Boisclair, we have an impressive record of success. Our true strength comes from our personal commitment to each and every one of our clients. If we are fortunate enough to represent you and your family, we will do everything in our power to help you recover the full amount of compensation you deserve for your injuries and your loss.
Contact our law offices today to arrange for a free initial consultation about your claim.